Do you have a young tween in need of a birthday or holiday gift? Maybe you are a parent of a friend who needs a gift for a party or just want to find something wonderful for your own daughter. Buying for an 11-year-old girl is not for the faint of heart. On the cusp between being a little girl and a teenager, finding the perfect gift can be a challenge for even the most involved family or friends. Girls are notoriously difficult to buy for due to the range of maturity levels and changing trends. Things she loved four months ago may no longer hold her interest or be cool and trendy. We’ve taken the difficulty out of shopping around.
We did the legwork for you. We’ve asked around, read what the experts have to say, and done lots of research of our own! Here we have put together all our work into one amazing gift list. These are the best toys and gifts for 11-year-old girls and are sure to bring a smile to her face.
|Top Gifts for 11-Year-Old Girls||Why It Is Best||Mom Rating|
|Crayola Light-up Tracing Pad Pink,||Tracing images will spark a girl’s creativity and can be used in the dark for even more fun.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Your Dcor Color Your Own Water Bottle Kit||Unlike toys that will clutter up your living room, this fun water bottle will keep your girl hydrated.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Activ Life Best Kid’s Frisbee Rings [2 Pack]||These light frisbees are easy to throw, pain-free, come in a variety of colors, and get girls outside for family or friend time.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|DROGRACE Children Kids Camera )||This waterproof camera is perfect for taking pictures or recording all life’s hysterical and touching moments.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Klutz Nail Style Studio Book Kit||This kit includes everything to create stunning nail designs to put a smile on any girl’s face.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Beautiful Hair Chalk for Girls Hair||Let her express her personality with these fun colors. Hair chalk is perfect for that new look without the commitment.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Crayola Inspiration – Pink, Portable Art Studio||This briefcase carries everything needed for a budding artist.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|You Are a Girl Who Can Do Anything||There’s nothing a girl can’t do if she sets her mind to it. This book reminds her of how amazing she is.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Waterproof Girls Digital Watch||Keep her on time with this stylish, feature-filled watch. It will look great on her arm with any outfit.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Sorbus Kid’s Child Pod Swing Chair||Every girl needs her own private pod to relax, read, or play. This swing hangs from ceiling beams and is perfect for any girl’s room.||♥♥♥♥♥|
Best Toys and Gifts for 11-Year-Old Girls
Even more fun than coloring, this light up board allows girls to trace drawings and then color them. Any activity that includes involves glowing automatically adds enjoyment, so this light up tracing pad is sure to keep her attention for a long time. It can be used with or without the light and is a fantastic way to keep kids occupied without technology. It even comes with a stylish case to carry all of her supplies.
With technology creeping into everything, sometimes it’s nice to find something that is just good, clean fun. This tracing pad will entertain girls over and over for those times when you just want her to unplug. This can travel in the car, to a restaurant, to the doctor’s office, or anywhere you go where she wants to stay busy.
Things to Love
- No Tech, Other than Batteries
- Good Longevity
- Durable over Time
- It’s Pink!
- Sparks Creativity
- Can be used Without Batteries in Good Lighting
- Round the Clock Fun
- Comes with High-Quality Pencils
- Needs Batteries to Glow
- Limited Number of Drawings to Trace
Girls who love to draw and color or who want to learn to trace to create their own drawings. If your girl is artistic this will be a gift she’ll use over and over wherever she goes. Beat the boredom blues!
Water bottles are a daily necessity, whether at the park, school, or hanging out with friends. These cute bottles come with all the supplies to decorate your bottle, your way. This BPA-free bottle is also a fun party activity for birthdays, sleepovers, or any occasion. It comes with shiny gemstones and cool markers to showcase your own personal style. The included clip can attach to your backpack, purse, or belt loop for hands-free carrying. The best part is that she will get to decorate it any way she wants. Give her a gift that is fun and FUNctional.
Nobody wants to have the same things as ten other kids at school. This is a great way to make a unique statement and showcase her personality. Let her express herself and make it her own.
Things to Love
- Comes with Decorating Supplies
- Functional and Fun
- Variety of Designs
- Great for Birthdays or Sleepover Activities
- Must be Hand-Washed
- Markers Wash/Rub off
- Small Opening Makes it Hard to Clean
Any girl who regularly carries a water bottle. Having a personalized bottle means not getting her water bottle confused with anyone else’s. Plus it will showcase her vibrant personality.
If you are in search of a gift that will get her out of the house and keep her busy, while still having fun outdoors, look no further. Who needs screen time, when you can go out and have play time? Girls will love the bright colors and that they fly straight and don’t hurt when they hit you. A great way to run off some energy anytime. These frisbees float in water, making them a perfect summer water activity too. These fly straight for 15-30 feet and are easy to throw for kids of all ages. Portable and versatile, these can go anywhere for fun on the go, at the beach, park, or at home.
This provides endless fun at parties, sleepovers, or just for some fun anytime with friends and family. Give her a reason to go outside and play.
Things to Love
- Doesn’t Hurt When They Hit You
- Made in the U.S.A
- Can Soar up to 80 Feet
- Easy-to-Use for All Ages
- Easier to Catch than Traditional Frisbee Designs
- Variety of Bright Colors
- Float for Fun in the Water
- May Break Easily
- No Soft Bumper Around Edges
Girls who like being outside or maybe need a nudge to get outside more. This is great for two people or larger groups of people of all ages. Outside playtimes are some of the best memories she’ll ever make.
You never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. So help her make the most of her moments by documenting them to keep for all time. The Drograce Camera is perfect for pool parties, dancing in the rain, or any event that she wants to commemorate with a picture or video when used with the waterproof case. It is pink, durable, and records high-quality 1080p video. What’s not to love? Use it underwater, or for that awesome new trick, or just funny videos with your friends. Comes with waterproof case, wrist strap, hand leash, two mounts, and a carrying case.
If it’s important to her, let her find ways to document it and make memories. Pictures and videos last forever and will be a great way to look back and remember when she was eleven years old. Friends, schools, and events don’t last forever, but she’ll always hold them in her heart and in her pictures.
Things to Love
- Waterproof Case
- Takes 1080P Video
- 1.77 inch LCD Screen
- One Year Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service
- Two Power Switches Can be Confusing
- Very Small
- Does Not Include SD Card
- Sometimes has Charging Issues
Girls who love tech, taking pictures and video, Youtubers, or girls who want to create digital memories. This allows her to document the important things in her life and even create pictures and video to share with friends and family.
Do you know a girl who loves getting her nails done or doing other people’s nails? Is she constantly on Youtube trying out new designs? We have the answer. A do it yourself nail studio. The adorable designs in this book include simple steps to give every girl nails that everyone will be talking about. They can do their nails, their friend’s nails, and even your nails. This kit includes 60 pages of easy-to-follow instructions, six colors of starter nail polish (after some practice, you can get some longer lasting polish), a dotting tool, and more than 250 stencils to stick on nails. The full-color pictures make following the directions even easier, for nails your friends won’t believe aren’t from a salon.
Having their nails done makes girls feel pretty and confident, so give her the tools to make her feel special every day. The starter nail polish in this kit is made to peel off easily for mistakes or just practicing.
Things to Love
- Clear Instructions that are Easy-to-Follow
- All the Tools Necessary for Beautiful Designs
- Six Colors of Nail Polish
- Nail Polish Peels Off (it is starter polish)
- Colors can be Too Bright for some
If your girl is a diva who likes having her nails done, this is a great way to inspire her creative side while saving money by not going to the salon to get nails done. Who knows? Maybe she’ll even do mom’s nails too.
For the girl who likes to change up her look without a permanent commitment, this is the perfect gift. The hair chalk is thick and tacky to make it last until it is washed out. Cute, funny, silly, or just an expression of her personality, let her show her “true colors”. Big game? Let her show up with her hair in team colors. Theme day at school? Choose a color to match any theme and paint away. It also works great as a face paint so let her imagination free with washable paint. This is also great for sleepovers, sporting events, or dress up days at school. This kit lasts for up to 80 applications, so is good fun that will continue to make her life, and yours, more colorful for months to come.
No two girls are alike and this will help your girl’s personality shine through and stand out. Hair chalk is an easy, no-commitment way to change things up whenever the urge strikes. Let your girl express herself with this fun, colorful, non-permanent hair chalk.
Things to Love
- Lasts for up to 80 Applications
- Doesn’t Rub Off
- Stays on Until Washed Off
- Ten Colors Included
- Great for Group Activities like Parties, Sleepovers, Sporting Events
- Can Also be Used for Face Painting
- Inspires Creativity
- Tacky, Like Lipstick
- Does Not Look as Vibrant on Darker Hair
Any girl who loves changing her look for a special event, or even on a day-to-day basis will love the freedom of having a different look any time she wants without the commitment of permanent hair color.
Your girl will never be bored with this kit by her side. Every artist should have their very own art kit for when inspiration strikes. With a variety of coloring utensils, your girl is sure to find the right tool to create anything she can imagine. This kit includes markers, crayons, colored pencils, and paper, all in a stylish carrying case. No matter what she dreams up, her briefcase will be ready to bring it to life.
Classic enjoyment never goes out of style. All a girl needs are some colors to make her imagination come to life. The best part is that this needs no batteries, power outlets, or charging. Just grab the case and she is ready to start creating. It is great for use in the car, at restaurants, at home, or anywhere.
Things to Love
- Comes with Colored Pencils, Markers, and Crayons
- Stylish “Briefcase” to Keep Things Neat and Accessible
- Inspires Creativity
- Metal Clips on Case Keep Everything Safe
- No Batteries Needed
- Case May Fall Apart Quickly
Artistic girls who want to be ready to draw or color whenever inspiration strikes. With this case, she will always have her supplies at the ready whether alone or with friends. This large kit is perfect for collaborative drawing projects, staying occupied at appointments, events, or for putting her dreams on paper to share with the world.
The world can tear down even the most amazing kids. This book reminds girls that they have greatness inside of them and that they are awesome just because they exist. Who doesn’t need a little cheering on once in a while? Any girl will grin from ear to ear as they are reminded that they can do anything they set their mind to.
As pre-teens enter the teen world, they will hear more and more negative messages from a variety of sources. Kids need to hear five positive messages for each negative one that gets thrown at them. This can be a tough expectation for parents to meet on their own. So fill her head with positive messages that will stick with her with this encouraging, powerful book that makes sure girls see the greatness that lives inside of them.
Things to Love
- Positive Messages to Girls
- Can be Read Again and Again
- Empowers Girls
- Builds Self-Esteem
- Some Girls Find the Messages Repetitive and Hokey
Girls who need a little boost. If your girl struggles with self-esteem, her image, or just needs some encouragement and confidence, this book will fill her with positive messages to share with her friends and family. Don’t be surprised if she spouts off the positivity from this book to everyone around her. Girl Power is beautiful, just like your girl!
Finally, a kid’s watch that looks great and can keep your girl on time. For girls that don’t have cell phones, or for when cell phones are impractical, this watch will make sure they know what time it is, wherever they are. This watch can be worn in the shower, while swimming, or during sports activities. It is durable and will last for many years. With four colors to choose from, you can find one to fit your girl’s personality.
Having a watch is a way to stay in control of your time and with this stylish, feature-loaded watch, your girl will be able to manage her day and look cool while doing it. Competitive girls can use the stopwatch feature to time any activity and beat her times or her friend’s times. And the alarm allows her the freedom to handle her schedule on her own. A watch literally puts time in her hands.
Things to Love
- Keeps Girls on Time
- Four Color Choices
- Features Such as Alarm, Calendar, Backlight, Stopwatch
- Instructions are Hard to Understand
- Difficult to Set
Hands-free timekeeping for any situation, including school or other times cell phones aren’t readily available. The alarm will help her be on time, anytime. The stopwatch helps girls who like to time or track any activity in her life. Watches are an accessory that never goes out of style.
Every kid is already a math genius, they just don’t know it yet. Girls will discover how much math they already know and how to train their brains to use math more effectively in their day to day life. Through math puzzles, vivid imagery, stories, fun math facts, and activities, turn in math into an adventure. Math isn’t going anywhere, in fact, math applications continue to grow and become more vital in daily life. So give her a reason to love it.
Boys aren’t the only ones who are good at math. Girls are math geniuses too. This book will give her some fun facts and activities to show off her smarts at school or with friends. The information in this book will undoubtedly give her the leg up in trivia contests and will reveal the innate math ability inside her. Who knows? You might even learn something, too.
Things to Love
- Makes Math Fun
- Vivid Images
- Fun Facts
- Math Puzzles
- Some History of Math
- Challenges Girls Thinking
- Ultimately, a Book About Math
Girls who like to have fun facts on hand to use in group situations and girls who just love math and can’t get enough of it. Math is not just for boys and with this book girls will give them a run for their money with fun math activities that develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
A fun pair of socks has the ability to brighten even gloomy days. Socks are a fun way to show your personality. With pandas, cats, bears, and foxes, your girl can strut her stuff with her favorite animals any day of the week. The socks go over the calf and securely stay put throughout the day. These cute, colorful socks are perfect for girls who love animals and will keep her legs toasty warm in any weather.
These will quickly become your girl’s favorite socks. She can toss them on with her favorite dress or skirt for a fun or silly new look. Who knew bringing a smile to a girl’s face would be as easy as a pair of socks?
Things to Love
- Long Socks Stay Above the Calf
- Colorful Animal Faces
- Keep Legs Covered in Cool Weather
- Comes with Six Animal Patterns
- Will Not Keep Legs Warm in Very Cold Weather
- May Not Last a Long Time
- May Not Fit Girls With Larger Calves
Girls who often wear dresses or skirts and want their legs to stay warm without the bulkiness of tights. With toasty warm legs and the cute animals will make other girls long for socks as cute as these.
This squishy kitty night light puts on a light show for your girl every night. With an automatic two-hour shut off feature, it won’t waste power and will be ready whenever she is. The silicon body is soft and protects against damage when dropped. By using the remote, you can dim the light to a comfortable level and then sit back and watch the colors change. Fun gift for day to day use or special occasions like sleepovers and parties.
As a nightlight or as a fun friend, this cat will light up your girl’s life. With four modes available, she can create the ambiance she wants any time, day or night.
Things to Love
- Four Multicolor Modes
- Soft Silicon Cat Body
- Shut Off Feature
- No Option to Stop Automatic Shut Off for Continuous Use
Girls who like a little extra light to play or sleep by. If your girl likes having a nightlight, this one turns itself off and will light up even the darkest nights. It is also a fantastic light to use for playing at night, for sleepovers, or for anywhere soft, colorful light would make play more fun.
Having a fun (noun) is as simple as one, two, (number). All you need are the following (Proper Noun). Mad Libs will have your girl giggling at the funny outcomes. This is great for groups or individual fun. Make stories more interesting by inputting your own nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. Parties are more just fun with Mad Libs.
The whole family will be in stitches listening to the funny stories girls will make up with using these Mad Libs. And maybe she’ll even come up with some of her own. Another benefit is the practice she will get with parts of speech. After a few Mad Libs, she’ll never forget the difference between an adjective and an adverb again.
Things to Love
- No Technology Needed
- Expands Thinking
- Inspires Creativity
- Reinforces Skills Taught in School (Without her Realizing it)
- Only Includes 21 Mad Libs
Pairs or groups. Girls can take turns with a group of friends filling in the blanks and then read each silly story aloud for tons of belly laughs. The best stories are the ones with the funniest word meanings and will challenge kids to come up with better and different words to make each story more fun. With 21 Mad Libs, everyone can take home some of the fun.
The “Awesome Since 2007” dabbing unicorn t-shirt is so fun for any 11-year-old. If your girl loves unicorns and was born in 2007, there is no better gift. This shirt comes in five vibrant colors and is sure to increase her confidence and make a statement.
Girls will love this shirt for reminding people how amazing she is. Unicorns and girls go together like peanut butter and jelly. Choose her favorite color and let her strut her stuff. A girl can never have too much clothing and this will be a fabulous addition to her wardrobe.
Things to Love
- Five Color Choices
- Everyone Loves Unicorns
- Great for Kids Born in 2007
- Good Quality
- Sizes Available from Kids to Adults
- Sizes Run Small
Girls who love unicorns and want to flaunt that girls born in 2007 are marvelous and cool. This shirt will be the envy of her friends. The only issue you’ll have is that she may never want to give it up, even when she outgrows it. Make sure she never forgets her awesomeness in this trendy shirt.
This super cute chair can be hung almost anywhere. It cocoons your daughter inside so she can read, swing, or just hang out. The bright pink color will complement any decor. The swinging is also great for kids on the autism spectrum or with sensory issues. You can’t go wrong with her own swing in her room. The swing is mounted to a ceiling beam and can hold up to 176 lbs, according to the company.
A special place to retreat and swing at the end of the day is just what any girl needs. Toss in a blanket and a book and you have a perfect reading nook your girl. She will love having this special space just for her.
Things to Love
- Private Swing
- Bright Pink Color (Other Colors Available)
- Great for Sensory Issues
- Comes With an Inflatable Cushion
- May Not Actually Hold Up to 176 pounds
- Inflatable Cushion Slides Around
- Top Can Rip if Not Mounted Correctly
Girls who like to have a private space for reading, playing, or sitting. This is great for kids with sensory problems and the gentle swinging effect is calming for those tumultuous days. If your girl loves having some alone time for journaling, reading, or quietly play, she will adore this pod.
There is nothing better than slipping into a warm tub and dropping in a fizzy, sweet-smelling bath bomb. Troubles with school, friends, and family will melt away and leave your girl with silky soft skin. This product is organic and vegan, so no chemicals will irritate sensitive skin. Each gift box contains six moisturizing bath bomb fizzies in a beautiful box.
Bath time can become a relaxing time with these moisturizing bath bombs. One fizzy will soften her skin and fizz away her worries. Pamper her like the princess she is. Girls with dry skin will especially appreciate the silky feel her skin will have after soaking in these bath bombs. Additionally, the fancy gift box will make her feel elegant and grown up.
Things to Love
- Organic and Vegan
- Six Scents to Love
- Beautiful Gift Box
- Luxury Spa Pampering at Home
- May Crumble Easily
Girls that like pampering and sitting in a relaxing bath at the end of a long day. It is also exceptional for girls who have dry skin and need to soak in layers of moisture. She will come out of the tub soft and sweet smelling to face the day ahead. Soak in these and she will smell like sugar and spice and everything nice, just like a girl should.
“Her Royal Eleveness” is a great way to announce that your girl is another year older. Being eleven is a distinguished page to be and this shirt will help her own her age with a little sass. It comes in five fabulous colors to match her personality.
The cotton shirt will be a lasting keepsake that she can treasure for years. Every princess needs to declare her royalty and this shirt does it for her. When she wears it, it will put a smile not only on her face but on the faces of everyone who sees her. Her Majesty will feel like royalty in this spunky shirt.
Things to Love
- Four Color Options
- Sassy Phrase
- Perfect Way to Announce a Birthday
- Only True for One Year
- Sizes Run Large
A diva who wanst to flaunt her awesomeness with a bit of sass mixed in. This shirt will declare her royalty but may set the precedent for a new “royal” shirt each year to follow up. Perfect for any confident 11-year-old princess in your life.
The power of colorful lights literally at her fingertips. These gloves are fun novelties for parties, concerts, or just for everyday enjoyment. The fingertips light up in seven flashing colors and feature six modes. The LED lights are bright in dark environments and will make your girl shine wherever she goes.
Let her shoot rainbows from her fingers and light up any room. With the lights turned off, they look like regular gloves and will keep her fingers warm. They feature high-quality electronics and an inside battery compartment that keeps it protected from the weather.
Things to Love
- Made of Cotton
- Can be Used Indoors or Outdoors
- Seven Colored Lights on Each Finger
- Six Flashing Modes
- Keep Hands Warm in Cool Weather
- Glove Lining May Come Out of Gloves
- Not Extremely Durable
Any girl. These gloves have a rainbow of colors that will dazzle even the pickiest girl. These are great for fall and winter fun that will shine like her personality in any setting. The warm gloves will keep fingers toasty while the lights just add a little fun to any activity.
This kit comes with supplies to make over 1,000 pieces of jewelry for your girl and her American Girl doll. If she likes to be crafty, this kit is sure to be a hit. It will teach girls to crochet, create jewelry, and even make greeting cards. It is sure to provide long lasting fun and creativity. With a variety of supplies, she can let her imagination run wild.
No matter when inspiration strikes, she will be able to create beautiful jewelry for friends, dolls, or even for herself. With the included design guide, large variety of beads, floss, twine, and buttons she will stay busy for hours.
Things to Love
- Beads Come in Jars to Keep Everything Organized
- Fun Lasts for Hours and Hours
- Variety of Activities All-in-One
- Inspires Creativity
- Great Value
- May Be Difficult For Young Children
- Lots of Small Pieces Can Be Messy
Crafty girls who love making things. If you have a girl who always wants to make something for friends and family, this kit will keep her busy for a long time. From necklaces and bracelets to envelopes and crocheting you never know what creation she’ll come up with next.
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
Tease her brain with this combination game that includes a logic game, marble run, and STEM toy. It features 60 challenges to keep any kid occupied for hours upon hours. It is perfect for the child who loves being challenged and is a perfect way to occupy your child while developing critical thinking skills.
STEM activities prepare your girl’s brain for future endeavors in science or math. This is a great way to help keep her thinking and growing her reasoning skills while having fun.
Things to Love
- Develops Critical Thinking
- STEM-Based Games
- Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Multi-Level Challenges
- May Be Too Difficult for Some Kids
- Other Kids May Find it Boring
Girls who like a challenge or love science. There aren’t enough activities that challenge thinking and reasoning skills in everyday life. Any competitive girl who rises to a challenge will love upping the difficulty level and making and beating levels. You’ll love that she is learning and she’ll love the variety of activities she can do. This toy of the year is the perfect gift to develop STEM skills she can use for the rest of her life.
Snap Circuits Classic SC-300 Electronics Exploration Kit | Over 300 STEM Projects | 4-Color Project Manual | 60 Snap Modules | Unlimited Fun
This kit allows girls to snap together circuits and connect components to discover the excitement of creating working devices. It comes with the supplies for 101 do-it-yourself projects and will continuously challenge girls. Lessons start out simply and then grow into more complex devices. Once girls have mastered this kit, more add-ons are available to purchase to continue pushing the limits of their creativity.
Every inventor has to start somewhere. This kit helps girls learn how connections work and with the easy snap-together pieces, it is a safe way to see how and why circuits work.
Things to Love
- 101 Projects Included
- Challenges Girls
- Inspires Inventors
- Helps Develop Critical Thinking
- May Not Hold Interest Long Term
- Will Eventually Need to Buy More Supplies
Scientists, inventors, and curious girls who want to know how and why things work. If she is constantly asking questions and wanting to invent, this kit will help her wrap her mind around how circuits work and the ways she can use this skill in real life. The sky is the limit when girls are given the tools to invent.
For girls that love to cook, this book will give her over 75 recipes to make for the family. With step-by-step instructions, as well as vital information on stocking your pantry, creating grocery lists, and how to handle a knife, she will be on the road to becoming the chef she dreams of being. This is a book for more advanced chefs and challenges and grows off of previous cooking knowledge. Great for any budding foodie.
Let your child’s inner chef loose to create stunning dishes, all while learning the basics of the kitchen. One of the best parts is all the great dishes you will get to try.
Things to Love
- 75 Challenging Recipes
- Kitchen 101 Training
- Nutritious and Diverse Recipes
- Not a Lot of Pictures
- Can be Difficult for Kids with Limited Cooking Experience
- May Require Adult Assistance
The girl who has some experience with cooking and wants to take her skills to the next level. Whether she wants to tickle the family’s taste buds or become the next MasterChef, this cookbook will elevate her skills with sophisticated dishes that even food connoisseurs will love.
A re-released classic series that girls will love. This five-book set includes a limited edition copy of The Secret of the Old Clock, as well as four other popular titles. The series girls have loved for decades is now here to entertain a new generation. Let her solve mysteries and go along on adventures with Nancy Drew.
Mysteries never go out of style and girls will love discovering the world of Nancy Drew. These books have been updated with a new, hip look to enthrall today’s girls. If she loves reading, she will likely love these Nancy Drew stories.
Things to Love
- Classic Books Re-Release
- Limited Number of The Secret of the Old Clock
- New Look
- Gives Girls a Heroine to Look Up to
- Encourages Reading
Curious girls who love solving mysteries and reading books with strong female characters. These timeless books have featured a headstrong female for decades and remind girls that they have every tool necessary to solve neighborhood or worldwide mysteries.
These adorable cat ear headphones are wireless and offer great sound quality. Any girl would rock these while listening to her favorite songs. One of the best features is the external speaker option for when they want to share their music with their friends. They change color to suit your mood or to complement your outfit.
It also comes with a sturdy, protective case for when the headphones are not in use and it syncs the beat of the music to the lights. These headphones will add a little pizazz to any girl’s music.
Things to Love
- Flashing, Color Changing Lights
- Cute Cat Ear Design
- Wired or Wireless Options
- Good Sound Quality as Headphones
- Battery Only Lasts 4-5 Hours
- Speaker Option has Low-Quality Sound
- Must Stay in Close Proximity to Device
Music, movie, and game lovers. A good pair of headphones is vital to any girl who likes to dive into her music. If she likes over the ear headphones, these enchanting headphones will take them to the next level with their lights and ability to become external speakers. This Bluetooth speaker/headphone combo is perfect for music or movies alone or for sharing with friends.
These adorable creatures come in a tight ball that must be bathed and brushed in order to find out which animal you have. Your child may get a puppy, a kitten, or a bunny. The furry pets have wide, endearing eyes that your girl will fall in love with. The stuffed animal is made to be played with and brushed, or simply as a collectible item. Every Scruff-a-Luv purchase also enables a donation to the ASPCA to help real-life animals. So your animal lover will get her own fluffy pet and help prevent cruelty to animals all at the same time.
Things to Love
- Interactive Process to Reveal Which Animal
- Stuffed Animal to Collect or Play With
- Choice of Pink or Blue
- Six Animals to Choose From- Three Pink and Three Blue
- May Not Come out Like Pictures
- Some Animals End up Floppy
Any girl who loves cute, cuddly creatures. Girls will find these balls of fur endearing as they take time to wash and brush them to determine what creature they have. Their soft, scruffy fur will make them an instant hit that your girl will want to take everywhere she goes. Girls that collect stuffed animals will love these little guys and they will make a great addition to any toy collection.
Keep her outside riding her bike with these fun lights that attach to her bike tires. They are bright, waterproof and give added safety to her outdoor activities. The lights make sure the bike is visible in low-light situations and add fun colors to customize her bike to the way she likes it.
Each order contains lights for only one tire, so you can mix and match to showcase your girl’s personality. They are extremely durable even in hazards such as dirt, rain, and high winds. She will love riding her bike around glowing with her favorite color(s).
Things to Love:
- It is a Safety Feature
- Seven Colors to Choose From
- Resistant to the Elements
- Encourages Outdoor Play
- Easy to Install
- Batteries Will Need Replacing
- Each Only Includes Lights for One Tire
Any girl who rides a bike. This is a seriously inexpensive, fun way to be safe and customize your bike while you ride around. Friends will quickly recognize the unique lights and know who is headed toward them, even from a distance. Keep her active and stylish with these awesome lights.
Gifts for Similar Ages
- Best Toys and Gifts for 9-Year-Old Girls
- Best Toys and Gifts for 10-Year-Old Girls
- Best Toys and Gifts for 12-Year-Old Girls
- Best Toys and Gifts for 13-Year-Old Girls
FAQ’s When Choosing an 11-Year-Old Girl Gift
How do I choose a gift for an 11-year-old girl?
- If possible, find out what she likes and dislikes. Then go through our list of great gifts to find one that fits her interests. Choose something unique that she is likely to love. Consider how she will use the gift you are buying her. Ensure that gifts meet safety standards and also verify the recommended ages for a product. You don’t want to get a gift meant for four to eight-year-olds that an 11-year-old will find babyish. Also don’t get something that is so far above her head that it won’t grab her interest. Age recommendations are there for a reason, but also consider individual maturity and development. Some 11-year-olds are able to navigate products meant for older ages easily, and others might find products too challenging even if they are within the age range. Lastly, check out the reviews and questions others have asked and then go for it. Besides, girls will love the time and thought that went into picking out a special gift, just for her.
Will the toys last a long time?
- It depends on the item you purchase. Some products have a shorter expected life due to the materials they are made of and some items depend on how much and the ways it is used. Technology is also always changing and what is cutting-edge now can be outdated in six months, so keep your expectations appropriate for the life of your gift. Craft kits will eventually run out of supplies, crayons wear out, and clothes get outgrown. Also, look at the reviews from others who have purchased it to find out how long it has lasted for other girls. Remember, experiences can differ, so read a variety of good and bad reviews to ensure the gift meets your expectations.
Where can I find the best gifts?
- Great gifts can be found in a variety of places both online and in-store. Once you have an idea of what you want, shop around to find the best product and deal. In-store sales can be a great place to find what you are looking for at an affordable price. However, Amazon often offers the best deals year-round, verified reviews, and(sometimes free) two-day shipping. Amazon is convenient, and fast in a time crunch, but feel free to buy anywhere you find the best deal and product for that special little girl. Also, read descriptions carefully because sometimes pictures feature add-on items or larger sets that you can buy
Do 11-year-old girls still like toys?
- It depends on the girl. Many girls still enjoy toys, while others prefer other types of gifts. Girls mature at different rates so some 11-year-old girls will still play with dolls, others will be transitioning to makeup and jewelry. There is no cut and dry answer to this. You’ll need to be a detective to uncover what she wants. Find out what the girl you’re buying for likes, what she does with her free time, and her interests. Use these findings to choose a great gift she’ll love. If you listen and keep her in mind when buying a gift it is sure to hit the mark.
What do 11-year-old girls want?
- Every girl is different. One may love pink and another may detest it. One girl may still play with dolls and a different girl never did, even when she was younger. Think about the conversations you’ve had with her or those close to her. What did she talk about? What types of activities is she in? If you listen close enough, she’s probably already mentioned what she likes. If not, ask her. Or ask one of her friends or family members. Most girls have an endless wish list that they can’t wait to share with you. If your girl is into science then she may love Snap Circuits Classic SC-300 Electronics Exploration Kit | Over 300 STEM Projects | 4-Color Project Manual | 60 Snap Modules | Unlimited Fun, or ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner. Your bookworm will likely enjoy Nancy Drew Starter Set (5 Book Series) or You Are a Girl Who Can Do Anything. Techy girls will flip over Brookstone Wireless Cat Ear Headphones Bluetooth Headset (Color Changing) and DROGRACE Children Kids Camera Waterproof Digital Video. No matter what she’s into, there’s something on this list for her.
How do I keep my daughter’s room from becoming cluttered?
- Have a plan. Before holidays like birthdays and Christmas, designate a certain number of toys, accessories, or clothes that must be given away or donated. Involve them in where to donate them. There are a number of great organizations to donate to, like a local women’s shelter, church, a charity organization, or perhaps a family with children who would be glad to receive some gently used items. Many families have a rule that the number of incoming gifts has to have an equal number of items that their child must get rid of. This keeps their room and home from being overloaded. Here is a list of places that accept clothing donations. https://www.babble.com/style/12-places-to-donate-clothes/
Are popular brands better than unknown brands?
- Not necessarily. While popular brands mass-produce and often go to great lengths to ensure quality, many unknown brands produce the same or superior quality. Name brands can sometimes be reliable and other times fall short of expectations. Do some research on the brand and product you are buying to ensure a quality product that will last. Whether you purchase a name brand or a smaller brand, know the reputation of the business along with their track record, if they’ve been around for a while. If you are looking for a popular product, beware of imitators that make cheaper products and try to pass them off as the original using shoddy materials which often do not work right or fall apart very quickly.
You can’t go wrong with technology, right?
- While technology is a part of our everyday lives, not all girls will appreciate all tech. A girl who is extremely active and doesn’t like to sit still, she may not want a kit like ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner. For a girl who is on-the-go, she may prefer gifts that keep her in motion like, Activ Life Best Kid’s Frisbee Rings [2 Pack], Sorbus Kid’s Child Pod Swing Chair, or even a combination of the two, which let her groove to the music with super cute tech on her head, Brookstone Wireless Cat Ear Headphones Bluetooth Headset (Color Changing).
How can gifts help reduce a girl’s dependence on technology?
- Technology has a place and a time. Fortunately, there are many gifts which encourage and even require time away from technology. Board and card games are a favorite non-tech activity for kids of any age. Getting them outside for at least 60 minutes a day by providing plenty of ideas for outdoor play will help girls stay healthy and active. Products like Activ Life Best Kid’s Frisbee Rings [2 Pack] and Activ Life LED Bike Wheel Lights are great ways to get her outside without a bunch of bulky equipment. Involve her in other activities like drawing and coloring with Pink Crayola Light-up Tracing Pad and Crayola Inspiration – Pink, Portable Art Studio and craft sets like American Girl 24109 Ultimate Crafting Kit will keep her busy without the use of technology. Having your girl participate in a variety of activities, both with and without technology will help her become a well-rounded, independent young lady.
Buying for 11-year-olds can be a daunting task because pre-teens have one foot in childhood and one foot in the teenage realm. While many girls of this age still love toys and dolls, others have moved on to makeup and cell phones. Learn what you can about the girl you are buying for and try to choose a gift that she’ll love. Taking time to discover what she will love is the best way to buy for any child, however, if this isn’t an option, you can find some great recommendations in this article. These products are highly rated by parents and grandparents and will give you a good idea of what to expect with any product. This list of best gifts for 11-year-old girls provides a great variety of options to choose from. Try to choose something she’ll adore but remember, a gift from the heart can never go wrong.