Whether you want to warm their tiny toes in winter or keep them cool and covered in summer, it’s important to keep our kids’ feet comfortable! Slippers are a fast, easy way to accomplish just that. So today, I’m going to be sharing some of the best kids slippers on the market.
|Best Kids Slippers||Why It's Best||Mom Rating|
|Dream Bridge Flexible Sock Slippers||These flexible, foldable sock slippers come in a great range of sizes, at a good price.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Elcssuy House Slippers||Warm, fairly flexible, and easy to keep on.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Pupeez Girls' Slippers||Beautiful and comfortable for older girls.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Kamik Cozylodge Slippers||Durable, warm, and good for wearing indoors or outdoors.||♥♥♥♥♥|
|UGG Bixbee Boot Slippers||Perfect for keeping infant feet cozy and warm!||♥♥♥♥♥|
Best Kids Slippers
Dream Bridge Sock Slippers
With a wide range of sizes, a good price, and great reviews, these Dream Bridge sock slippers are our pick for best kids slippers. They’re extremely flexible, meaning they won’t constrain your child’s feet or range of motion. This is particularly beneficial for toddlers who are just learning to walk.
1.5-14 Little Kid
3-4 Big Kid
- Three color options: black, blue, and pink
- Stretchy knit upper, with anti-slip rubber soles
- Can be worn in many different situations and seasons: whether indoors, at the beach, in the hospital, dancing/exercising, etc
- Great for toddlers with chubby feet, because of the stretchy material
- Removable cushioning insole
Elcssuy Kids House Slippers
These Elcssuy kids house slippers provide comfort and warmth with a soft faux fur upper.
11-12 Little Kid
- Four color options: black, grey, pink, and brown
- Weatherproof, skid-resistant rubber soles
- Machine washable
- Elastic-edged opening makes it easy to put on and remove these slippers while keeping them securely in place while wearing them
KVbabby Plush House Slippers
If there’s a possibility that your child is going to wear their slippers out-and-about, these KVbabby slippers are a perfect option! The thick, non-slip rubber soles on these slippers will keep your child’s feet safe and warm, even when your child is walking outside.
1-13.5 Little Kid
- Elastic around the opening to keep the slipper firmly on your child’s foot
- Anti-skid rubber soles
- Faux fur lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Many color options
- Memory foam for extra comfort
Luvable Friends Fleece Booties
Absolutely fantastic for babies and toddlers, these Luvable Friends booties will keep your baby’s feet warm all winter long!
0-24 month Infant
- Wrap-around design, perfect for smaller children who can’t easily keep slippers on
- Non-slip dots on soles of the slippers, making it safe for new walkers
- Wide variety of color options
- Super soft fleece, so your child can be comfortable and warm
Acorn Kids’ Bootie Slippers
With a wide range of prints and textures available, these Acorn Kids’ booties are sure to have something for everyone!
0-18 month Infant
- Pull-on style keeps these slippers snuggly on your child’s feet
- Faux suede sole offers stability and non-slip grip for your new little walker
- The lining is made from spa terry for extra warmth and comfort
Senfi Kids Bunny Slippers
These adorable bunny slippers by Senfi are great for boys and girls alike!
1.5-13 Little Kid
- The slip-on feature of these slippers makes it a breeze to put them on or take them off
- Kids will love wearing these adorable rabbit slippers
- Beefy rubber sole will keep your child’s feet off the cold floor
- Non-slip TPR sole
- Variety of colors
Pupeez Girls Knit Slippers
Perfect for an older girl, these Pupeez knit slippers boast a beautiful, mature design.
11-13 Little Kid
2-5 Big Kid
- Comes in three rich color options
- Fleece interior
- Embossed non-skid sole
- Memory foam footbed
- Slightly raised behind the heal, making sure your daughter’s foot won’t slide out accidentally
Kamik Cozylodge Slipper
These Kamik Cozylodge slippers are perfect for your little outdoors-kid. The beefy sole means your child will be able to wear them anywhere, even when camping.
1-13 Little Kid
4-6 Big Kid
- These fit similarly to a shoe, making them great for active children
- The velcro strap provides easy access into, and out of, the slippers
- Felt upper
- Felt footbed
- Fitted around the opening, meaning your child won’t accidentally slip out of them
Beeliss Boys Cartoon Slippers
Another fun animal design, these Beeliss Boys Cartoon Slippers are sure to be a hit! The variety of cartoon characters means there will surely be one your little boy will love.
11-12 Little Kid
- Cotton crochet upper provides warmth and extra suppleness
- Non-slip rubber sole
- Fabric footbed
- Wide variety of colors and cartoon character animals
Dream Bridge Fluffy Sock Slippers
If you’re looking for extreme flexibility and cozy warmth, look no further than these Dream Bridge Sock Slippers!
10-13.5 Little Kid
- Stretchy knit upper accommodates chubby toddler feet
- Faux wool footbed for added warmth
- Sock design keeps the slippers snuggly on your child’s foot
- Available in three colors: Bright Blue, Navy Blue, and Pink
Skysole Fleece Slippers
If you’re in the market for a practical, no-fuss slipper to keep your child’s feet warm, these Skysole fleece slippers are a perfect fit (pun very much intended)!
2-13 Little Kid
4.5-6 Big Kid
- Rugged non-slip rubber soles
- Closed-back design keeps these slippers on all day long
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Foam insole for a comfy fit
Ainikas Toddler House Slippers
Warm, comfy, and adorable! These Ainikas house slippers are sure to make your child excited with all their animal designs.
1.5-14 Little Kid
- Various adorable animal designs
- Rubber soles
- Warm, fuzzy lining
- Full heal wrap, so they won’t slip off too easily
- Can be used indoors or outdoors, due to the thick soles
Maybolury Bunny Slippers
Another great, adorable option are these Maybolury bunny slippers.
10-13 Little Kid
- Variety of adorable bunny designs
- Wide range of colors and style options
- Choose your preference between full heal and open heal designs
- Padded footbed
- Plush faux fur inner
Crocs Classic Slippers
For a super simple yet effective option, you should check out these Crocs classic kids’ slippers.
1-13 Little Kid
- 5 available colors
- Felt wool uppers
- Warm fuzzy lining
- Great flexibility for active littles
- Thin rubber sole with traction nibs
- Elasticized slip-ons keep slippers in place without being hard to put on
UGG Bixbee Boot Slippers
Perfect for little feet, these UGG Bixbee boot slippers are definitely worth looking into! They’re pricier than most of the options on this list, but still worth checking out if the cost isn’t a concern for you.
- 4 color options: white, pink, charcoal, and purple
- Velcro strap for easily achieving the perfect fit
- Fuzzy uppers for extra warmth
- Non-slip glue dots on the fabric sole
Hanes Moccasin Slippers
If you’re looking for a simple, classic slipper for a good price, these Hanes moccasin slippers are worth checking out. With the color options, odor control, and memory foam, these are a worthwhile investment.
Large Little Kid (5-6)
Medium Little Kid (3.5-4.5)
Small Little Kid (2-3)
- Memory foam insole for added comfort
- Hanes IQ odor protection keeps these slippers fresh year after year
- Ribbed rubber sole, for added slip protection
- With a full heal back, these slippers will stay snuggly in place all day
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
Other Cold Weather Necessities
This winter, as you keep your child’s feet warm with an awesome pair of slippers, don’t forget some of the other cold-combating necessities:
- Coats– Bundle up your little one in a comfy, warm coat. There is a wide variety on the market, so check out our review of the best ones here.
- Sleep Sacks– If your kids are anything like mine, they’re constantly kicking off their blankets even during cold winter nights. Sleep sacks to the rescue!
- Space Heaters– Be sure to keep your little one’s room or nursery warm with a space heater you can trust. Babies can’t regulate their temperature very well, and may even pass away if they get too hot. I recommend having a baby monitor with a thermometer to keep an eye on the temperature in your baby’s room. (And while we’re at it, here’s the perfect room temperature for your baby’s nursery)
- Blankets– Find the perfect blanket for every child and occasion.
- Car Seat Coats– Leaving a traditional coat on your car-seat-aged child is a safety risk due to the fluffiness and extra padding of the coat. Instead, keep them safe- and warm- in the car with these One Kid car seat coats.
- Car Seat Covers– Taking baby out in the frigid winter months can be a hassle, especially battling runaway blankets in the freezing cold wind. Do yourself a favor and get a car seat cover. Baby will be snug as a bug in a rug, and you’ll never have to wrestle with a boat-load of blankets again.
- Wipes Warmer– I know, this isn’t an absolute necessity. But imagine having a freezing cold, wet wipe pressed against your warm tush during the winter! Exactly. Give your baby the joy of a warm diaper change by getting a wipe warmer.
As parents, we’ve all experienced our little ones resisting every effort by us to keep them warm. For some reason, it seems as if they are unaffected by the cold and opposed to being guarded against it. Don’t give up! It’s vitally important to keep them warm during cold months, even when they fight us about it. Their health will benefit if you do so.
Find some cute and comfy slippers and you can rest easy that at least their feet are good to go!