Walking and running are among the top 3 most popular forms of exercise, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Having two kiddos shouldn’t keep you from doing the exercise you love! No matter where you go or how fast you go, you’ll want a jogging stroller to give your kiddos the most comfortable ride.
Check out our picks for the best double jogging strollers. They are all top quality and worth the investment!
|Best Double Joggers||Why It's Best||Mom Rating|
|BOB Gear BOB Revolution Flex Duallie 2.0||Long Lasting||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller||Lightweight & Stylish||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Thule Urban Glide 2 Double||Functional & Safe||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Thule Chariot Cross Sport Stroller - Double||Dual Function||♥♥♥♥♥|
|Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller||Travel System Ready||♥♥♥♥♥|
The 7 Best Double Jogging Strollers
BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller
I trust the BOB brand. Personally, our BOB double jogger stroller lasted for years and worked for our family until my children were in elementary school.
The BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller is a top-quality product that works for jogging on trails or pavement. This stroller also functions well for normal (non-jogging) stroller use.
This BOB double jogger stroller has side-by-side seats that offer unlimited leg room for growing children. Also, this stroller has the option to add an infant seat adapter for versatility.
The BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller is built to last. This stroller offers a state-of-the-art adjustable suspension, high-impact wheels and sturdy frame.
Whether you use this double stroller off road or just around the park, its durability makes this a great option for a long-term investment. This should be the only jogging stroller you will ever need to buy.
Also, the resale value on well-cared for BOB strollers is high, making the investment even better! Whether for single jogging strollers or double joggers, BOB can’t be beat.
The BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller is a quality product. There are many different price ranges for all-terrain jogger strollers, but the BOB brand offers a top-quality product when compared to lower-end brands.
Also, I don’t think pricier jogging strollers offer any superiority over the BOB brand.
Why It’s My Top Double Jogger Stroller Pick
- It lasts: My top reason for picking a BOB brand jogger is that it will last. A quality jogger stroller is a big investment and this product is built to last.
- It works well: The bottom line is this stroller works well. It travels over almost any surface smoothly and reliably.
Get all the details you need by reading our full BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller review!
Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller
Do you want a stylish and highly rated double jogger stroller at a more affordable price than the BOB? If so, the Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller is a great option.
A bit more less expensive than the BOB, the Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller is comparable in style and function. The seats offer comfortable padding for the children with the storage and suspension parents want. This is a great stroller for active families.
It is Parent Approved
Parents love the Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller. It is highly rated for design, durability and function. While this stroller is lighter in weight, it is still part of a double stroller travel system that allows an infant seat to transition from the car to the stroller without having to wake a sleeping baby.
Why I Like It
- It is compact and lightweight: Double strollers are heavy and take up a lot of space. I like the Baby Jogger Double Stroller for its ease of use.
- It is stylish: Double strollers are used a ton, so you might as well look stylish on your outings. This stroller is sleek and modern in style.
Thule Urban Glide 2 Double Stroller
The Thule brand offers quality racks, car carriages and luggage along with its line of kid and baby transporting products. Thule’s excellent engineering makes this brand a top choice for a double stroller.
The Thule Urban Glide 2 Double Stroller is a double jogger stroller built for all-terrains. It offers all the features of the other top jogger stroller brands including wheels that lock or swivel, reclining seats and smooth suspension.
It is Great for Off-Road
Thule’s experience across other product lines helped develop the perfect stroller for going off-road. For active families that want to explore the unbeaten path, the Thule Urban Glide 2 Double Stroller is an excellent choice.
This double jogger stroller stroller meets top safety standards and quality expectations. The handbrake, wheels and suspension all make this work well across terrains.
Why I Like It
- It works: I like that Thule has a double stroller jogger option that meets the functionality of a single stroller. This is a quality stroller engineered to last. And, it’s easy to run with.
- It is safe: This jogging stroller double is all about safety and comfort for both the parents and the kids. The brakes, suspension, wheels and buckles all offer a safe and smooth ride.
Thule Chariot Cross 2
Let’s stick with the Thule brand for a moment. The Thule Chariot Cross 2 is a bike trailer that comfortability fits two children.
The benefit of this bike trailer is you can purchase a jogging kit to transition the bike trailer to a double jogger stroller. If you are an active family that bikes and runs, this is a great option to use one product for two functions. You’ll get all the benefits of the Thule brand without having to find extra room in your garage for another child carrier.
It is Great for Active Families
Where I live in Colorado, families are active. Having small children doesn’t slow down fitness focused parents looking for outdoor adventure. One popular option is to use a bike trailer as a jogging stroller. The Thule brand offers the exceptional quality and functionality you need to go off-road or stay on the trail.
Why I Like It
- It offers dual functions: I like that Thule Chariot offers two functions with the purchase of the jogger kit. This saves parents money and space. You don’t need both a jogger and a bike trailer.
- It is quality: Quality products save money in the long run because they are built to last. This Thule Chariot offers the quality you expect from the Thule brand.
Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller
Not every family can afford a jogger stroller at this price. The Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller offers a good alternative to the higher priced brands, especially if you already have a Baby Trend infant seat.
To be honest, you do get what you pay for and this stroller is not as great functionally as the BOB or Thule brands. However, if you are moderately active or just on a tighter budget, this stroller will work for jogging and trails. However, if you have the budget, I do recommend the higher end brands for better long-term use.
It is a Great Alternative
Jogging strollers are wonderful for being active with small children. The Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller has many of the features of the higher end brands.
For example, it does accommodate Baby Trend infant car seats. This double jogger stroller also has reclining seats and sun protective canopies. However, it has two front swivel wheels instead of one. Overall, this is an average jogger stroller that you can feel good about buying on a more limited budget.
See the best jogging stroller travel systems.
Why I Like It
- It is affordable: Purchasing all the items you need when you add a baby or twins to the family gets expensive. I consider jogging strollers a want versus a need. This stroller offers an affordable alternative to the higher priced brands.
- It is infant seat compatible: I think the best feature of this jogger stroller double wide is that it’s compatible with Baby Trend infant seats, making this usable for young babies.
Allen Sports Premier 2-Child Aluminum Racing Stroller
If you are a serious racer and want to run with your children, the Allen Sports Premier 2-Child Aluminum Racing Stroller is a good option.
Like with the Thule Chariot Cross 2, the Allen Sports Bike Trailer and Racing Stroller offer dual functionality. It works as both a stroller and bike trailer. This product does not include a suspension like some other jogger stroller options, and it doesn’t work for infants. This is a great double jogger stroller with children up to 50 pounds each.
It is Great for Active Families
This is a great product for parents that are serious athletes and want to train with children in tow. The Allen Sports Premier 2-Child Aluminum Racing Stroller is lightweight so it doesn’t weigh you down during a race. This stroller is durable and easy to fold and store. It also comes with all the necessary parts for use as a bike trailer or stroller. Overall, this is a great option for active families.
Why I Like It
- It is all-inclusive: I like that this stroller includes all the parts you need to use it for both running and biking. There are no extra fees for added functionality.
- It is more affordable: The Allen Sports stroller is more affordable than the Thule model which makes this product more accessible for some families.
Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Buggy
The Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Buggy is a hybrid all-terrain travel system. This is a great double stroller option for active families where budget isn’t a limiting factor.
This system has many of the benefits of an umbrella stroller but with jogger stroller and travel system functionality. The Mountain Buggy Duet Stroller is only 32 pounds and 25 inches wide making this side-by-side stroller a compact option for travel or even smaller vehicles.
It is Great for All Your Stroller Needs
If you want to purchase one stroller that offers all the benefits of the three double stroller categories listed here, the Mountain Buggy Duet stroller is your best bet. This double jogger stroller has the compact size of an umbrella stroller, the infant usability of a tandem travel system and the all-terrain functionality of a jogger stroller.
Why I Like It
- It is functional: I like the functionality of this stroller. It has a handbrake for easy stopping on trails, it is newborn ready and has ample storage.
- It is more quality: This stroller is higher in price but it offers quality and durability. This is truly the only double stroller you will need.
See all the quality double strollers we’ve reviewed here on Experienced Mommy.
The BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller is my recommendation for double jogger stroller.
I actually bought my BOB double stroller used and kept it for seven years. After almost daily use, it was still in great shape and I resold it another family. The BOB brand is built to last.
I hope this collection of double jogger stroller reviews helps you get out and enjoy some exercise with your family in tow! Happy trails!